If you have found out how to change the order of boot drives in Windows 7 on your computer, you should check out these recovery methods.
Get PC error-free in minutes
At the POST screen (or any other screen that displays an automatic computer logo), press F1, F2, Delete, or the appropriate key for your specific device to access the Create BIOS screen.Find Boot and enter its submenu.Select Boot Sequence and press Enter.
Windows 7: Change This BIOS Boot Order
How do I change the boot order in BIOS Windows 7?
Enter the BIOS list.Once the boot menu has been recently found, find the boot order to change.To change this device and boot from this device, refer to the on-screen instructions of the BIOS Build Utility to change the snow order.In this example, the + and – keys can be used to change the purchase of shoes.
Accessing system configuration to select a drive
Find out what type of BIOS version you have to access this item. (If you already know how to access the BIOS, skip to step 7.)
1. Select Start from scratch and enter “msinfo32” in the menu that opens.
3. Find the BIOS version/date in the Items column entry. The BIOS information is listed in the user column next to the Value label.
4. Match all BIOS versions to the ones listed below.the same cost to find out which key will allow you to access the BIOS later when you reboot the processor.
Premium software (now most commonly associated with Phoenix award technologies) – awardbios, BIOS…………………………..(Delete or Ctrl+Alt+Esc)
If you can’t find the BIOS company, try one of the following keys:
How do I change the boot sequence in Windows 7 without BIOS?
In Windows, press and hold the media cover and, while holding down the Shift key, click the Restart option in the Start menu, or in any case, the login screen. Your computer will reboot right into the boot options menu. On this screen, you will againCheck the “Use Device” option and you can choose a trusted boot device such as a USB drive, DVD, or network boot.
How do I change the boot order in BIOS?
Turn on or restart your computer.While the screen is blank, journalists press the F10 key to enter the BIOS settings menu.After opening the corresponding BIOS, go to Boot Environment.Follow the instructions on the screen to reset the boot order.
Ctrl+Alt+Shift+Delete (with the Del key on the keyboard)
How do I change the boot drive order?
Step 1: Turn on or restart your computer.A few steps: Enter the BIOS setup utility.Step 3: Find the boot order options in the BIOS.Step 4: Make changes to the boot order.Step 9: Save changes to the BIOS.Step 9: Confirm changes.Step 7: Start your computer.
Fn+[any function key “F”] (on some laptops)
5. After writing down everything you need, restart your computer.
6. When the screen turns black, tap the desired need (bottom) repeatedly.
NOTE. Because each BIOS setup utility is different, where the boot selection options are located varies from PC to PC. Menu item or configuration elementThe option might be called Boot Options, Boot, Boot Order, etc. The Boot Order Policy might even be in a general menu like Advanced Options, Advanced BIOS Features, or Other Options. Steps
The following are BIOS examples only, your computer’s BIOS may vary to some extent.
1. Once the boot suggestions in the menu are found, find the boot order you want to change.
2. To change the boot device first, follow the instructions on the current BIOS setup utility screen to change the boot order.
3. In this example, the boot process can be changed using the + and – keys. Be aware that the BIOS may give different instructions.
4. Using the specific + and – keys, the example changes the CD drive according to the boot order.
5. Use F10: also save and close all your activities or check the box to exit the tab and apply changes.
6. Select [Yes] when confirmation appears whether all necessary changes have been made or not. (Attentionbut read before entering [yes] and make sure the results are acceptable)
7. Insert the desired CD into the drive before rebooting the hard drive. (However, if possible, the CD should be in the drive when the CPU tries to load it.)
NOTE. When you reboot to the Internet, the BIOS tries to boot the first device in the boot order you specified. If the first device barely boots, your computer will try to switch from the second device in the boot order, and so on. If the computer does not boot, the operator can change the boot order required for a successful boot next time.
for=”ctl00_ctl00_siteContent_ContentPlaceHolder1_SubmitArticleFeedback_txtComment”> Notes:Fix your PC today by downloading this software now.
Comment Changer L Ordre Des Lecteurs De Demarrage Dans Windows 7
Jak Zmienic Kolejnosc Dyskow Rozruchowych W Systemie Windows 7
Como Cambiar El Orden De La Unidad De Arranque En Windows 7
Hur Man Andrar Startdiskens Ordning I Windows 7
Kak Izmenit Poryadok Zagruzochnyh Diskov V Vindovs 7
Windows 7에서 부팅 드라이브 순서를 변경하는 방법
Como Alterar A Ordem Da Unidade De Inicializacao No Windows 7
Come Modificare L Ordine Dell Unita Di Avvio In Windows 7
So Andern Sie Die Reihenfolge Der Startlaufwerke In Windows 7
Hoe De Opstartvolgorde In Windows 7 Te Wijzigen