In this guide, we will find out some of the possible reasons that live OneCare Free Antivirus might be starting and then I will suggest you the possible fix methods that you can try to get rid of this problem.
Get PC error-free in minutes
Live OneCare Security Trial is an easily accessible trial software for those in the Software Security category published by Windowsonecare.
Basic users. Windows XP and earlier and variants available in English only. Its current version 2.1.2900.20 was updated on 03/02/2009.
Since we added this program to our catalog in 2007, it has been downloaded 78,182 times and installed 35 times.< /p>
Windows Live OneCare is a sleek PC that takes up less space than many programs in the security software category. It is a widely used software in India USA, and Romania.
More About Windows OneCare
A note from the author < / p>
Windows Live helps protect your PC, and its auto-optimization features keep your best PC running faster. Even onecare backs up important files regularly. You are semiHave it all in one convenient package:
- Protection Plus with anti-virus and anti-spyware scanners and a built-in two-way firewall helps protect your computer from viruses and worms, Trojans and hijackers. and other threats. It does this all the time in the background, but buyers can easily scan individual files and versions for viruses and right-click them if needed. Can you even analyze moods received by Windows via Live Messenger or MSN Messenger.
- Performance Plus regularly defragments your hard drive, effectively removing junk files that can clog up your main computer, and helps ensure that major security updates from Microsoft are effectively and timely posted.
- Back up and copy, restore, and regularly restore important file settings to CD, DVD, or external hard drive.Support < /li>
- provides instant online help when you need it, 24/7.
Windows Live OneCare helps protect your netbook and its featuresautomatic optimization ensure optimal performance of your PC. Onecare even backs up important person’s files regularly. You get it all in one handy package:
- Protection Plus, its anti-virus and anti-spyware scanners, and an optionally managed two-way firewall help protect a person’s computer from viruses, worms, hackers, phishing, and other threats. It runs constantly in the background. You can scan individual files above these folders if necessary, sometimes by right-clicking them. You can scan any attachments received by Windows from Live Messenger or MSN Messenger.
- Performance plus periodically defragments your hard drive, removing any unnecessary files that may clutter up your computer and helping you ensure that critical Microsoft security updates are installed efficiently and in a timely manner.
- When backing up, and therefore restoring, your important data files and computer settings are regularly copied to a DVD, CD, or external hard drive.
- Instantlyvenous support provides online help anytime, 24/7.
Windows Live OneCare (formerly OneCare windows Live, codenamed A1) was an electronic security and productivity service developed by Microsoft for Windows. One of the core technologies of OneCare was the cross-platform RAV (robust antivirus),, which Microsoft obtained Software from gecad Srl in 2003,, but later stopped using it. . Software  was most likely available as an annual and monthly fee for software that could be used on up to three computers.
November 18, 2008 Microsoft announced that Live windows would be discontinued on June 30, 2009, and instead promised users a new free antivirus package called Security Microsoft Essentials, which would be available at a later date by then. However, the effects of the virus and onecare support will continue until the subscription expires. In the end-of-life announcement, microsoft noted that Windows Live OneCare will not work with Windows 7. In combination with Windows XP, it also won’t work. will be in operationWindows XP.
The beta version of Windows Live was launched by onecare in the summer of 2005. The managed beta testing program was probably launched before the public beta, so it was hosted on BetaPlace, Microsoft’s first beta delivery system. On May 31, 2006, Windows 2006 Live OneCare officially debuted in the US.
onecare.5, part of Windows Live 1 beta, was introduced by Microsoft in early October 2006. Version 1.5 was released on January 3, 2007 and made available to the public on January 30, 2007.
March 20, 2008 Microsoft updated its computer security software, komoku, with Windows Live OneCare.
Windows Live OneCare 2.5 (build 2.5.2900.was 28) was finally released on July 3, 2008. On the same day, Microsoft also released Live Windows server OneCare 2 for.5.Live.
Windows OneCare provides built-in virus protection, a personal firewall, additional utilities, backups, and improved usability with Windows Defender’s built-in antimalware features. Adding a long-term cleanup was considered, but registry was not added.Note that “this feature provides no significant benefit to customers.” > Version 2 adds features such as multi-computer and association management, home printer sharing support, time optimization practices launches, patch recommendations and monthly reports, centralized backup and online backup.Fix your PC today by downloading this software now.
Antivirus Gratuito En Vivo Onecare
라이브 원케어 무료 안티바이러스
Live Onecare Gratis Antivirus
Live Onecare Free Antivirus
Live Onecare Antivirus Gratuit
Zhivoj Besplatnyj Antivirus Onecare
Live Onecare Antivirus Gratuito
Antivirus Gratuito Onecare Ao Vivo
Live Onecare Darmowy Antywirus
Live Onecare Gratis Antivirus