Get PC error-free in minutes
Recently, some users have encountered a well-known error code which means that the Windows error recovery screen is stuck. This problem is caused by many factors. We will discuss this below. To do this, follow these steps: Click the Start button, click the arrow next to Shut Down, and then click Restart. When your computer starts, hold down the F8 control key. If the Windows logo appears, try again by logging out and restarting your computer.
Madalina became a fan of Windowssince she got a real woman’s Windows XP computer. She is interested in all technologies, especially new innovations, artificial intelligence and DNA used in… Read more
You Can Fix Windows Recovery Errors Using The Following Methods:
How do I get past Windows Error Recovery screen?
Delete material added in the past.Run Windows Startup Repair.Boot Stuck on LKGC (Last Known Good Configuration)Restore your HP laptop using System Restore.Restore your laptop.Run Startup Repair with a full Windows installation disc.Reinstall Windows.
- Remove recently added material
- Perform Windows Startup Repair
- Loading to LKGC (Last Known Good Configuration)
- Restore your HP laptop using System Restore.
- Restore laptop
- Perform a startup repair using the Windows Elevation CD.
- Reinstall Windows
Windows Troubleshooter issue is usually due to issues such as corrupted files, electronic system changes, or compromised Boot Configuration Data (BCD). The good news is that all of this is easy to fix.
In fact, compared to what a larger solution means, some of the main situations that cause this error are actually high.The probability of multiple failures.
I will now list these two fixes on this page equally, hoping you can finally get your HP laptop back up and running.
If possible, make sure that your computer is connected to a large, reliable Internet network when performing these steps.
Here are various HP laptop diagnostic products to repair Windows errors (Windows 10, 8.1, 9, 7, Vista).
How To Fix Laptop Recovery After Windows Errors?
Fix 1: Removing Recently Added Material
Adding hardware, such as a new RAM module, can sometimes cause Windows instability that prevents your HP laptop from restarting.
Use the individual steps to troubleshoot problems caused by installing new quality hardware:
- Turn off your laptop or disconnect your country’s AC adapter and battery.
- Disable the newly added device. You may need to open it again if you want to access the installed hardware (if it isterrier).
- Return the battery. A
- Turn the notebook over as usual.
- The laptop can boot normally to the desktop, and the Windows Restore error message never appears.
- Now you can try to reconnect the device and wait for Windows to recognize it (your own webcam if you have powerful external hardware like USB).
- Regarding the hardware installed on this particular motherboard, it’s best to make sure your device is compatible and install the appropriate drivers right away.
TIP. If you are adding multiple devices, be sure to connect one of them at a reliable time and restart the personal computer each time you add it until you find the source of the device error. We recommend ignoring the approach that caused the error.
– CONNECTED: Full Fix: Unable to create recovery on drive Windows 10, 8.1, 7
Solution 2: Run The Tool DuringWindows Startup Repair
You are now trying to repair a corrupted Windows startup process by restoring certain files that you are interested in.
- Allow laptop to count down cooking time to zero as soon as an error message appears or only media channels are entered if “Start startup to take corrective action” is selected.
Otherwise, skip fix 3 if the error doesn’t occur again.
Solution 3: Boot Into LKGC (Last Known Good Configuration)
Booting in my Last Known Good Configuration is very simple and should solve the problem without too much trouble. Steps:
- Restart your laptop.
- Press F8 repeatedly until you see the advanced launchers.
- Select Known LKGC (Last Good System Advanced), then press Enter.
- Proceed to fix it if the Windows 4 troubleshooter doesn’t fix it.
Solution 4: Restore Your HP Laptop Using System Restore
What do I do if my computer is stuck on startup repair?
Erase method: run chkdsk on the boot drive.Method 2: disable automatic restart.Method 1: Run the sfc /scannow (System File Checker) command to repair the file system.Method 7: Try to manually repair the BCD.Method 3: Repair Windows files manually.
Tip: Some PC problems are hard to fix, especially when it comes to corrupted databases or missing Windows files. If you really have problems with the exchange error, your system may be partially damaged. We recommend installing Restoro, a campaign that will scan your computer and identify the error.
Click to download and start recovery.
Restoring your laptop will restore the previously working settings. You can run System Restore from the Startup Repair window if we see this option. How to initiate recovery if this option is not provided can be described here:
- Turn off your laptop.
- Turn on the machine (press the dominate button). Now start pressing the F8 key as soon as the HP logo appears. Press the indicated key several times, eventually the splash screen will appear.
- Highlight the Safe Mode option using the up/down arrows starting from steps and press enter. Administrator
- Select the user account that will enter your password (if you have one) when the Windows login screen appears.
- When the desktop appears, tap the Windows menu, then click in the search bar.
- Type cmd and press Enter.
- In the command prompt window, type rstrui and press Enter again. The TV system recovery screen appears.
- Click Next, then select the last checkpoint that fired (of the options stopped), then click Next.
Fix your PC today by downloading this software now.
Bloccato Sulla Schermata Di Ripristino Degli Errori Di Windows
Bloque Sur L Ecran De Recuperation D Erreur Windows
Bleibt Auf Dem Windows Fehlerwiederherstellungsbildschirm Hangen
Preso Na Tela De Recuperacao De Erro Do Windows
Zastryal Na Ekrane Vosstanovleniya Posle Oshibki Windows
Vast Op Windows Foutherstelscherm
Atascado En La Pantalla De Recuperacion De Errores De Windows
Fastnat Pa Windows Felaterstallningsskarmen
Windows 오류 복구 화면에서 멈춤